COMCAST – FISHERS
R&D Laboratory / Mission Critical Corporate Office / Interiors
Interior build-out of an existing EIFS building to create a 48,000 square-foot call center and server room. Comcast is a television cable and high-speed internet provider.
- Installation of two (2) redundant 10-ton Liebert units with web-based DDC control systems
- Installation of 250 KW backup generator with 400-amp transfer switch
- Installation of 125 KVA, 480v UPS system with 10 minutes of back-up
- Installation and testing of single mode and multimode optical fiber, CAT 3-100 pair cable and required data racks, ladder racks and cable management
- Structured cabling for 350-seat call center via cable trays and walker duct