Building Information Modeling
BIM is transforming the building design and construction industry. Understanding the coordination needs of complicated projects, Krusinski Construction Company has in-houseBuilding Information Modeling (BIM) expertise. Our staff utilizes the Autodesk Revit software in the development of 3D virtual tours, phasing and sequencing logistics and proving clash detection of building systems.
The “Information” used to build the models is critical and comes from many sources, such as the Owner, Architect and Consultants, Subcontractors and the Contractor.
The utilization of BIM has a direct client and project benefit due to:
- Visualization of aesthetic details and overall elevations in a 3-D format
- Fly-through building tours and graphics
- Creating phasing, logistics and construction plans in virtual reality to electronically “build” the project
- Accurate material quantity take-offs and analysis for reduction in material and labor waste
- Clash detection between building systems and building structure
- Quickly and easily modify plans to envision potential changes
- Accurate bids